Director of Client Services
Susan Parks-Schlepp is a masterful communicator. With three decades of experience, Susan’s career has spanned the field, from television news to executive teams.
The ability to tell people-centered stories leads Susan’s approach to public relations. She has won numerous industry awards, including from the Heartland Regional Emmy Association for Best Live Coverage and the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters for Best Newscast and Best Spot News Coverage.
Exceeding clients’ expectations is always Susan’s goal, one project at a time.
• Bachelor's degree in communications from Colorado State University
• Multiple awards for writing and web design
• Active volunteer and board member for nonprofit organizations
• Loves nature and sunshine
• Dreams of one day owning a cabin